For market opinions we are now offering the option to have virtual sales and rental appraisals on your home, click the button below to learn more.
At WigginsKeenan Real Estate, we take COVID-19 extremely seriously and the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, vendors and buyers is of our absolute priority. To help safeguard this we have implemented the following procedures.
We ask that if you are not in a position to purchase a property in the next 4 weeks, please stay at home.
In relation to inspecting Homes for sale the following will apply:
To ensure we are following the governments recommendations we will no longer be conducting open homes. If you would like to inspect a property you will need to call or email to book a day and time in. In addition to this moving forward we will have virtual inspections on all of our properties. These are seriously awesome and will provide you with a 360 degree view of the home.
In addition to this if we do meet in person, to assist in mitigating the spread of the virus we will request the following:
- No shaking of hands. We don’t want to be rude, but a smile and greeting will work just as well. As long as you are 1.5m away. 🙂
- Making sure hand sanitiser is used at inspections.
- Ensure you cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- If you have flu-like symptoms please do not attend as you will not be allowed entry.
- We will record your contact details. This is mandatory before entry.
In relation to conducting Auctions the following will apply:
Due to the effects of Covid-19 we will be moving to online Auctions effective immediately. So what does that mean?
Watch + Bid + Transact from anywhere in the world with Auction Now.
- Tailor-made for the real estate market, Auction Now auctions in absolute real-time to potential buyers around the globe.
- The app allows buyers to browse listings, shortlist properties and watch auctions all from the palm of your hand.
- With more bidders watching, vendors can be confident in the final auction outcome.
- Best of all, the Auction Now app is free to use
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Liz and Justin