2 Arkena Avenue, Epping, NSW
Classic family home offering fabulous family living
Fantastic family home on a beautiful, 796sqm level block with a wide 24 metre frontage. It is located on the high side and is in an extremely peaceful and private setting whilst offering versatile living with several living areas and a second bathroom off the pool area. Only steps to buses and in Cheltenham Girls and Carlingford High catchment.
– Interiors present timber look flooring and high ceilings
– New gas kitchen with s/s appliances overlooking rear yard
– Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Separate study with its own entrance off rear yard
– Combined lounge and dining with separate family room
– Undercover patio area overlooks private inground pool
– Lovely gardens allowing a picturesque view from all rooms
– Double carport, renovated laundry and updated bathroom
– Local schools include Roselea, Cheltenham and Carlingford High
– Only a few metres allows you buses to Epping and Parramatta
Fast Facts about Epping
- Distance to CBD: 18 km (11 mi) north-west of Sydney CBD
- Railway Station: Yes
- Number of Schools: 7
- Population: 20,227
If Epping isn’t an area you have considered before - it should be. Only 18km from Sydney CBD and boasting a trifecta of positives in terms of Location, Lifestyle and Convenience, locals want for nothing. You get the best of both worlds with a fusion of suburban and inner city living - schools, specialists, shopping and public transport meets churches, parks, recreation centres and community clubs.
An affluent area, Epping is made up mostly of freestanding homes, with a median price of $1.7M, although new developments are more likely to be apartments or townhouses, with a median price of around $860K. The population is made up of a majority of families and professionals, with a diverse mix of ethnicities.
Epping was established in 1899 in an area known as Field of Mars, referring to the Roman God of War, Mars. Far from war torn though, Epping has flourished over the years, with the YMCA being redeveloped a few years ago to now offer a health club, group fitness studio, gymnastics arena, tennis courts and much more. The area is undergoing further development with the Urban Renewal Plan, allowing for more residential and commercial buildings to be built, largely around the station area. Development means growth, and growth means good things for property prices.
Accessing Epping couldn’t be easier with 3 train lines, plus the new Rapid Transit Sydney Metro Northwest once complete, buses, and its close proximity to the M2 and Epping Rd. With community facilities to use once you are here such as cricket pitches and croquet, BBQ areas and picnic grounds, pools and parks, what’s not to love? Epping is a must see for anyone considering the North Western area.