3 / 69a Darvall Road, West Ryde, NSW
Quiet single level villa set away from the street
Peacefully set away from the street, this well presented, pet friendly villa provides a comfortable single level layout in a tranquil setting. Entertain year round thanks to the covered outdoor area and low maintenance gardens. It’s peacefully set in a complex of four, with easy access to West Ryde shopping centre, schools and city buses.
– Tiled living and dining room extends through sliding doors
– Covered entertaining area and a fantastic private courtyard
– Modern granite kitchen includes a Bellini induction cooktop
– Bedrooms equipped with mirrored built-ins, master ensuite
– Neat and tidy main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
– Established low maintenance gardens to the front and rear
– Freshly painted with a neutral colour scheme throughout
– European laundry, air conditioning and pet friendly
– Security alarm, lock-up garage and second car space
– Strata $1033p/q, Council $314p/q Water $172p/q
Fast Facts about West Ryde
- Distance to CBD: 15 km (9 mi) north-west of Sydney CBD
- Railway Station: Yes
- Number of Schools: 3
- Population: 11,867
Just 16km North West of Sydney CBD, West Ryde is nestled snugly between the Lane Cove and Parramatta rivers. Originally called Wallumetta by the traditional owners, the Wallumedegal or Wallumede people, West Ryde only became its own entity, breaking away from Ryde, in 1945 due to growth of the settlement. The West Ryde shopping centre was redeveloped in 1950 and in 3 years the growth was exponential with the addition of 40 new shops, 6 banks, 2 restaurants, a service station and a post office.
Transport is a piece of cake with trains, buses and ferries only steps away. And due to the overwhelmingly safe nature of West Ryde, walking is a favourite pastime of many residents in the local area. The park makes for a perfect early morning jog and there are numerous cycleways allowing access to all areas for the health nut.
People are now moving away from as many freestanding homes and looking to apartment style living and townhouses. Despite this West Ryde is still known as being a leafy and green suburb, and one where the neighbourly spirit is strong.