3 / 74a Brush Road, West Ryde, NSW
Private, quiet and pet friendly villa in small complex of only four
This immaculately presented villa is positioned in a whisper quiet and private complex of only four owner occupied villas. Being the first time on the market this is a prime opportunity to gain access to a quality complex that is pet friendly, only a short walk to schools, parks, transport and feels like a home.
– Beautiful sized lounge room with plantation shutters
– Separate dining area opens onto covered black butt decking
– North facing kitchen with Corian bench top and s/s appliances
– Full two way bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Internal laundry, second toilet and spilt system air conditioning
– Bedrooms have built-in robes, with main having access to bathroom
– Lock up remote control garage with internal access
– Easy walk to schools, parks and buses to Eastwood & Macquarie
– Strata $377p/q, Water $168p/q, Council $284p/q
Fast Facts about West Ryde
- Distance to CBD: 15 km (9 mi) north-west of Sydney CBD
- Railway Station: Yes
- Number of Schools: 3
- Population: 11,867
Just 16km North West of Sydney CBD, West Ryde is nestled snugly between the Lane Cove and Parramatta rivers. Originally called Wallumetta by the traditional owners, the Wallumedegal or Wallumede people, West Ryde only became its own entity, breaking away from Ryde, in 1945 due to growth of the settlement. The West Ryde shopping centre was redeveloped in 1950 and in 3 years the growth was exponential with the addition of 40 new shops, 6 banks, 2 restaurants, a service station and a post office.
Transport is a piece of cake with trains, buses and ferries only steps away. And due to the overwhelmingly safe nature of West Ryde, walking is a favourite pastime of many residents in the local area. The park makes for a perfect early morning jog and there are numerous cycleways allowing access to all areas for the health nut.
People are now moving away from as many freestanding homes and looking to apartment style living and townhouses. Despite this West Ryde is still known as being a leafy and green suburb, and one where the neighbourly spirit is strong.