43 Avonlea Drive, Carlingford, NSW
Sold for a street record. Call WigginsKeenan today!
Peacefully positioned in a charming locale on the Epping/Beecroft border, this incredible home encompasses family living and entertaining. Chef’s kitchen, generous sized rooms, awesome entertaining area and stunning in-ground pool. Super convenient to Carlingford High School, Roselea Primary & St. Gerard’s Primary, this home is a must see.
– Separate formal lounge and dining with polished floorboards
– Stunning chefs kitchen opening to entertaining deck and pool
– Main bedroom with ensuite, robe and it’s own study area
– Expansive lower level rumpus with separate bedroom & storage
– Completely refurbished saltwater in-ground pool and cabana
– Ducted air-con, plantation shutters, under floor heating
– Double auto garage, with large workshop and internal access
– Separate entrance for guest accommodation and easy care gardens
– Stroll to Carlingford High, Roselea Primary, shops, bus & parks