This property will be auctioned online. If you would like to register please call or email us.
Please note that this is NOT an on-site auction and you must be registered to bid online. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Originally built in 1895 this double brick, single level family home has been lovingly restored and extended by the current owners, who also happen to be the second owners in its 125 year history. Offering huge proportions with loads of character including stunning 13ft pressed metal ceilings, lead light windows, timber floors and fireplaces, yet also offers modern conveniences. Whilst it has a Blaxland Rd address, it is extremely private with entry through Inkerman Rd.
– Formal living & dining, intricate 13 foot pressed metal ceilings
– Casual living flows to entertaining area & manicured gardens
– Huge entertainers gas kitchen with stone bench tops
– Great portioned bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
– Elegant bathrooms, main with a freestanding claw foot tub
– Huge attic storage, stunning fireplaces, lead light windows
– Manicured gardens, double carport, access from Inkerman Rd
– Steps away from St Therese Primary School and city buses
– In the catchment for Denistone East & Smalls Rd Public
– Walk to Denistone, Eastwood & West Ryde Stations
– Land size is 878.9sqm with 22m frontage