7 Clifton Street, West Ryde, NSW
First time on the market in 65 years, this is a fantastic opportunity!
Being the first time on the market in over 65 years this is a unique opportunity to acquire a home in a family friendly location. Quietly positioned in a private cul-de-sac on a level block of land, it is brimming with opportunity to renovate, extend or knock down and build your dream home (STCA).
– Light filled lounge with decorative fireplace and new carpet
– Separate dining room, ready to add your own personal touches
– Three good sized bedrooms and under carpet is floorboards
– Great size retro kitchen with gas cooking and huge potential
– Large lock up tadem garage, off street parking & garden shed
– Original bathroom with toliet and external laundry
– Nearby schools include Ermington Public and Marsden High
– 170m to Maze Park and 250m to Victoria Rd city buses
Fast Facts about West Ryde
- Distance to CBD: 15 km (9 mi) north-west of Sydney CBD
- Railway Station: Yes
- Number of Schools: 3
- Population: 11,867
Just 16km North West of Sydney CBD, West Ryde is nestled snugly between the Lane Cove and Parramatta rivers. Originally called Wallumetta by the traditional owners, the Wallumedegal or Wallumede people, West Ryde only became its own entity, breaking away from Ryde, in 1945 due to growth of the settlement. The West Ryde shopping centre was redeveloped in 1950 and in 3 years the growth was exponential with the addition of 40 new shops, 6 banks, 2 restaurants, a service station and a post office.
Transport is a piece of cake with trains, buses and ferries only steps away. And due to the overwhelmingly safe nature of West Ryde, walking is a favourite pastime of many residents in the local area. The park makes for a perfect early morning jog and there are numerous cycleways allowing access to all areas for the health nut.
People are now moving away from as many freestanding homes and looking to apartment style living and townhouses. Despite this West Ryde is still known as being a leafy and green suburb, and one where the neighbourly spirit is strong.