10a Shaftsbury Road, West Ryde, NSW
Brand new 2 bed plus garage
This brand new two bedroom property is awesome and has a fantastic yard in addition to a single car garage. It’s only a short walk to schools, parks, transport and feels like a home.
– North facing lounge opening onto covered entertaining deck
– Awesome kitchen with gas cooktop and soft closing drawers
– Bathroom with oversized shower just off main bedroom
– Bedrooms have built-in robes, fitted out with drawers and shelves
– All colours are neutral and will go with anything
– Downlights, blinds and spilt system air conditioning
– Lock up garage plus additional parking outside garage
– Backyard is fantastic with access to park behind through a gate
– Euro laundry has everything you need
– Easy walk to schools, parks, buses and trains
– No pets
Fast Facts about West Ryde
- Distance to CBD: 15 km (9 mi) north-west of Sydney CBD
- Railway Station: Yes
- Number of Schools: 3
- Population: 11,867
Just 16km North West of Sydney CBD, West Ryde is nestled snugly between the Lane Cove and Parramatta rivers. Originally called Wallumetta by the traditional owners, the Wallumedegal or Wallumede people, West Ryde only became its own entity, breaking away from Ryde, in 1945 due to growth of the settlement. The West Ryde shopping centre was redeveloped in 1950 and in 3 years the growth was exponential with the addition of 40 new shops, 6 banks, 2 restaurants, a service station and a post office.
Transport is a piece of cake with trains, buses and ferries only steps away. And due to the overwhelmingly safe nature of West Ryde, walking is a favourite pastime of many residents in the local area. The park makes for a perfect early morning jog and there are numerous cycleways allowing access to all areas for the health nut.
People are now moving away from as many freestanding homes and looking to apartment style living and townhouses. Despite this West Ryde is still known as being a leafy and green suburb, and one where the neighbourly spirit is strong.